About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Joint Meeting

On July 19th at 5:00 pm at the Creamery Crossing the Isanti City Council will be meeting with the members of Isanti’s appointed Boards and Commission. This includes the EDA, Planning Commission and Park & Recreation Board. The goal is to discuss Council objectives with the appointed bodies. The public is welcomed as this is an open meeting. I will be stressing training for all members. This is needed as many of the task in front of these appointed bodies are quite complex. The meeting will also although who serve on this board to ask questions of the Council. I hope to see the public at this meeting to observe this process.

No comments: