About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Rum River Meadows Park

The community build for Rum River Meadows Park is planned for August 6th rain or shine. A letter will be going out to the community to ask for volunteers and a list of items to bring to the build. I am excited to have a park serving this section of Isanti. So many have helped in the planning and equipment choices. I would like to thank everyone for their hard work. I hope to see many helpful hands as we build a park we can all be proud of. If you have any questions on how you may help, please contact me @ 444-7158 or george.wimmer@genesiswireless.us.

No comments: