About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

City Administrator Update

The personnel committee updated the City council tonight on the contract negotiation with Don Lorsung for the City Administrator position. We will be sending the contract to Mr. Lorsung Wednesday for his review. We have reached a tentative agreement. This will need to go to the full council after Mr. Lorsung has agreed. The council will meet in special session early next week to discuss this contract and vote. This gives each Council Member input into this process. I am unable to discuss specifics until a contract is reached. As soon as we reach an agreement I will inform you.

No comments: