About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Isanti Fall Music Fest

The Isanti Fall Music Fest was a great success. We had some fear of a rain but again this year we were lucky. Our vendors all had good sales. Linwood Pizza had to completely restock. I am happy to be a part of this great Isanti celebration. I hope everyone had a good family fun time.

This fits into my drive to make our Main Street a viable financial asset to the city. This celebration brings new people to our Main Street. We have a number of great businesses located along Main Street. I am continuing to push to renovate the buildings and to bring new businesses to this section of town. We need to make this a focus of city and EDA planning.

I would like to thank all the volunteers who helped make this a reality. I am also looking for feedback on how this can be made into a better event. Again thank you to everyone who came out.

No comments: