About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Isanti Fall Music Fest

We would like to welcome everyone to attend the Third Annual Isanti Fall Music Fest on Saturday, September 17th. The festival is located on Isanti Main Street. Festivities will be kicked off with a classic car show, kid’s games and karaoke contest at 2pm. The Lamont Cranston Band will be playing from 7pm until 10pm. There will be a wide assortment of food, service and craft vendors. The Isanti Lions will be again hosting a beer tent. We hope to see everyone at this free family event. If you have any questions please contact George Wimmer at 763-444-7158.

No comments: