About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

City Administrator Update

We got him. Last night the City Council voted 5-0 to offer a contract to Don Lorsung. Don has signed the contract. I look forward to having Don start November 14th. He will be introduced at the Isanti Fall Music Festival September 17th at 6:30. Don is a dedicated professional who will bring tremendous talent and organizational skills to Isanti.

If you have any questions on detail please call me at 444-7158 or e-mail me at george.wimmer@genesiswireless.us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he has to be better then the last one had!!!