About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Humbled

I am humbled by all the amazing e-mails, phone calls and comments on my blog of support for my Mayoral race. I will work as hard as I can for the Citizens of Isanti.

A common theme centers on how you can best help in the campaign. I have set-up a page on my website to answer this question, http://georgewimmer.com/Involved.html . I will be looking for any and all kinds of help. Those that wish to have a lawn sign, they can not be placed until after August 1st.

Isanti has grown and so has the need for help in spreading information. Anyone who wishes to help please e-mail me george.wimmer@genesiswireles.us. Those that have already signed up I will send you special updates on campaign activities. I can only do this with your support.

Together we will make Isanti a City we can be proud of for generations to come.

No comments: