About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rumor Mill in Full Force

The wild rumor mill has swung into action. I have received a few comments and emails from people who have heard that I am going to fire city workers or my personal favorite I will default on City Bonds. These are of course ridiculous rumors. I have laid my agenda out in great detail at www.georgewimmer.com.

If you hear such rumors please let me know. If you are not sure, call or write me. I believe my record speaks for itself. Do not believe these crazy rumors. People do weird things when they are scared of change. This is I am sure only the beginning. In 2004 there were wild rumors spread about me including that I supported the then city Administrator. I of course was the one that made the motion to not renew his contract.

Together we will make Isanti the City we all want it to be. This is just the last gasp of the good'ole boy network.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suprise, suprise....Not really! Like you said it is the last gasps of the good ole boys network. Stay strong George it definately won't be the last or the worst...By the way Thanks for trying to hold Lexington tile to there promise.