About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Chamber Spring Fling

It was close but I managed a win over Jaysen
*
*
The Chamber Spring Fling was a great success. I look forward to working with John Bettendorf as the new Chamber President. He owns and operates the Isanti Hardware Hank.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have won, but it looks like you're playing the game on Easy!!!!

George said...

You are the first to mention that and you are correct.....I am to busy bringing new business to town including a very exciting one for Main St, keeping spending and taxes low to practice guitar hero..

George said...

but it was still fun

Anonymous said...

You should try RockBand, any Metallica song on Expert....

Anonymous said...

The proper spelling of the word 'to' in your quote is "too" meaning "very".