About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Rental Ordinance Open House

The City of Isanti will host an open house concerning a possible Rental Ordinance. The Rental Ordinance is meant to regulate residential rental properties within the city. City staff will have copies of the draft ordinance and maintenance agreement available.

Staff will be available to take public comment and discussion during the open house.The Open House will be from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 17, in the city of Isanti Council Chambers. For more questions, please check the city’s website at http://www.cityofisanti.us/ or contact Carla Vita at 763-444-5512 or cvita@cityofisanti.us.

No comments: