About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Fling Video

The Isanti County News has a short video on their site of the Spring Fling including Guitar Hero contest betwen Outgoing President Jaysen and me.

http://isanticountynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3096&Itemid=32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew there was video being shot? Congrats Mayor Wimmer on your victory... however if Jaysen had finished off his attempted smash of that guitar he might have gained more points for rock-star authenticity.