About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Middle School Dance

A dedicated group of volunteers lead by Carla Duncan have taken it upon themselves to hold two dances in May to give our middle school children something fun and entertaining to do. I would like to thank Carla and the volunteers for taking up the challenge and providing the leadership for this wonderful community event. I believe in this idea so much I have volunteered to chaperon.

Middle School "Lock-In" Dances at the Isanti Arena
All area 6th, 7th, and 8th graders welcome!

Thursday: May 1, 2008 -- 5-8 pm.
Thursday: May 29, 2008 -- 5-8 pm.

Cost is $5.00
For more information, email Carla at IsantiDances@yahoo.com.

No comments: