About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

2008 Candidate Forum

The 2008 Candidate Forum hosted by the Isanti Area Chamber of Commerce will be October 9th at the Isanti Middle School auditorium. Isanti City Council, Mayor and County Commissioner candidates have been invited.

I hope everyone that wishes to learn more about the local candidates attend. The Isanti Area Chamber of Commerce is accepting questions from the public to be asked at the Forum. You may reach the Chamber at admin@isantichamber.com or 763-444-8515.

No comments: