About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Audio File on the Website

I have the Audio of the Candidate Forum on my Website. This was recorded off of my cell phone and the audio quality is what you might expect from a cell phone recording. The first two minutes is a bit hard to hear as it is the host and then the moderator from a distance. The forum was conducted at the Middle School Auditorium. I noticed the forum was not being recorded and I felt it was important to have an audio record of each Candidates positions.

Commissioner Candidates Alan Duff and Gail Genin
Commissioner Candidate Jaysen Guthmueller

City Council Candidates Jeff Kolb and Ross Lorinser

Mayor Candidates George Wimmer and Sue Larson


Go to www.GeorgeWimmer.com and in the lower right corner you will find the audio. The best I could do with limited options but still some pretty interesting stuff in the answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On my Blog I have responded to the articles written by the Star and Isanti County News. Please check it out www.rosslorinser.blogspot.com and my web site: www.lower-isanti-taxes.com

Thank you Please vote November 4th.