About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome Back Veterans 2008!

Vietnam Veterans Chapter #684 presents
Welcome Back Veterans 2008!

Date: Friday, October 31
Where: Spectacular Events
Isanti, MN
Social: 6:00 pm
Dinner: 7:00 pm
Silent Auction
Dinner Tickets: $35.00

Please join us in celebrating the return of our Veterans.
Veterans of all eras will be recognized!
Guest speaker Dr. Jim Tuorila President
of Freedom Flight Inc.
(POW/MIA Hot Air Balloon Team)

*Tables can be sponsored for $280 each*

Advanced tickets available at: Minnco Credit Union’s 4 locations -
American Family Insurance - Isanti office DJ’s Grill House &
The Isanti Chamber of Commerce or by calling 763-444-4554

No comments: