About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

On Friday November 7, 2008 as part of the Governor's Deer Hunting Opener, there will be a media/dignitary bus tour through our City. Mayor Wimmer will be highlighting points of interest and one of those points will be the revitalization of Main St - mural, benches, banners, etc.

We need individuals to be on Main St, preferably in Blaze Orange, as the bus drives from Dahlin west to the Creamery Crossing Cafe. The approximate time will be 4:15 to 4:40 PM.

Please call the Chamber office at 763-444-8515 or Jaysen Guthmueller's office at 763-444-4554 to volunteer.

LET'S SHOW OUR ISANTI SPIRIT!

No comments: