About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jersey Night Guest Writer Carla Duncan

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that this Saturday night, November 1st, is JERSEY NIGHT at the Minnesota Owls game! Up to four kids can get in per paid adult as long as they're wearing some sort of jersey -- it can be ANY kind of jersey!

So help spread the word to all of the hockey association! Come and cheer on your Minnesota Owls as they take on the Minnesota Flying Aces on Saturday night at 8:00!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Carla Duncan
Isanti Arena Board Member
Minnesota Owls Billet Supervisor
(763)444-8330

No comments: