About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Brown Water Update

The brown water is from a flow study being done by the City. This is another example of poor planning. This study could have been done during the previous hydrant flushing. That way the pain of another day of brown water could have been prevented. It may seem like a small detail to some but it is a quality of life issue. We pay high water fees and should receive the benefit of good service.

We must send the message that poor planning is a thing of the past.

Any questions please let me know. 763-444-7158 or george.wimmer@genesiswireless.us

No comments: