About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, October 02, 2006

School Board Open Forum

The School Board is having an open forum:

MONDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2006
7:00 P.M. UNTIL ALL ARE HEARD
CAMBRIDGE INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL FORUM
428 NW 2ND AVENUE
CAMBRIDGE, MN
*
*
For more information go to:
I think it is wonderful that the School Board and District staff are holding this forum. Regardless of your feelings on current School Board policies, anytime responsible officials are willing to talk it is a good thing. I applaud them for this forum and hope it will help everyone involved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a great write-in would be Angel Watters. pass on the word! lets get her in there to make some changes!