About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Planning Commission

The Planning Commission recommended Alan Duff to the City Council as our new member. Mr. Duff has had a 23 year military reserve career and an M.A. in Urban Planning. Mr. Duff has also served as a Planning Commissioner for Apple Valley. He will bring great experience and expertise to Isanti's planning process.

I am extremely happy that the 2 new citizen members of the Planning Commission have all had either planning training, planning degrees or city planning employment. Mr. Duff fulfills all three of these categories. If he is approved he will be the 3rd new highly qualified Commissioner. This continues to add a depth of experience and expertise Isanti needs as we lay the foundation for the future.

No comments: