About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Rum River Dr Lights Update

I was contacted by a manager from connexus on Tuesday. He wanted to make sure that the lights were repaired. I told him that the lights appear to be working the last few days. I also passed on the information about lights out in other parts of town. If there are any other lights out please let me know. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing up the street light issue to Connexus. The light has finally been fixed on my street and I'm very happy!