About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Rum River Lights

I called Connexus for the 5th time today to ask how we can get the lights along Rum River Dr SW to work. They have once again stated that a work order has not been placed to fix these lights. I know City Hall staff has also called to get these lights fixed. I will be asking that the city hold payment of the service fee we pay until these lights are fixed.

We are approaching Halloween in a few weeks. This issue has to be resolved before Tricker Treaters are walking the neighborhood. This is a an issue of child safety. It is also an issue of getting the services we all pay for.

If there are other streets lights not working please let me know. I will keep you updated.

******Update*******

City Staff is getting a record of their communications with connexus. This will be used to detail these lighting issues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a street light outside my home on 908 11th Avenue that hasn't been fixed yet, even though I've called Connexus several times. I believe it is a photo eye problem as it blinks on and off. It would be great if this could be fixed! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The lights in blubird are always out

Anonymous said...

The lights on dogwood phase in and out

Anonymous said...

I called the city and connexus several times to fix the lights on my street and no one did anything. I hope you can fix this.

Anonymous said...

hey we have 2 lights on rum river north of 5 that flicker on and off