About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bolton-Menk

I have received some rave reviews of our new City Engineer Bolton-Menk on how they are handling and communicating our street improvement project. The door to door informing of our residents of the street project, handing out multiple contact numbers, information schedules and talking face to face with our residents is a refreshing approach.

No one likes their street torn up but if this has to happen residents deserve to be treated with respect. Reviewing the performance of our City service providers is another one of our important reforms that has born tremendous fruit.

No comments: