About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lawn Signs Lawn Signs Lawn Signs

If you have not already sent me your address and you are willing to host a lawn sign please let me know. I need your help. We are faced with a clear night and day difference in the this race.

We need to make sure we win and win strongly to send the message that we can not go back to the days of increasing taxes, run away spending, developers running the city for their benefit, lose ethics and mismanagement of City resources.

We need to move forward and continue our success into the future.

No comments: