About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Parade Update

Abigail and Alexander were terrific

Not everyone was there yet but we captured a little over half of all that walked with us. We also had about 20 others in the crowd proudly wearing our shirts.




The parade was fun and really cruised. Our pace was quite a bit faster this year than in years passed so we had a bit more chaos. We were up front so there was really no delay which we will plan for next time around.



I did not get a chance to go out and talk with the crowd as much as I would have liked but everyone was great. Thanks to the organizers, people in the crowd and my supporters for making such a great effort. Thank you....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were great with another big group. I liked your post card but when are you coming my neighborhood? Will you have a schedule?

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and your group in the Isanti parade last night. I would have walked with you, but I have so much fun watching the parade, I can't be in the parade!