About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Isanti Budget Meetings

We start our Council budget work sessions this evening at 5pm. We will be going through the initial budget overview, park maintenance and Public Works. We will be meeting two more times for budget work sessions. I will be enclosing the full schedule:

Tuesday, July 29th 5pm

Park Maintenance
General Maintenance
Streets & Highways
Sanitation
Water
Sewer

Wednesday, August 6th 5:30pm

Liquor Store

Police
Code Enforcement

G.O. Debt Service
Capital Replacement Fund

Tuesday, August 19th 5:30

City Council
Elections
Finance/Administration
Municipal Building
Animal Control
Community Center

Planning/Zoning
Building Inspections
Economic Development Authority

September 2nd the City Council will adopt the preliminary levy.

No comments: