About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Endorsements

As you know I am running for Mayor of Isanti to reform our City. In order to do the hard work that has to be done we need a Council that believes in reform. There are two candidates for City Council that I know will work hard for reform.

I endorse Council Member Kennedy’s re-election and Sean Steven’s candidacy for Council. Council Member Kennedy and I have been fighting to lower City taxes and fees. We are working to reform the Council and ensuring that each person is treated fairly and equally.

Mr. Steven’s Chairs the Planning Commission and has shown he can be fair and objective. He wants to reform Isanti and has laid out an agenda to do just that. Go to www.stevens4isanti.com to learn more.

November 7th will give every Citizen of Isanti the choice of progressive reform or business as usual.

No comments: