About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Filing Affidavits of Candidacy

Information for those that want to file for election to Mayor and City Council. I believe the filing fee is $2. The election is November 7th at City Hall.

Filing Affidavits of Candidacy

Filing for candidacy for Mayor and City Council opens August 29, 2006 at 8:00 a.m. and ends September 12, 2006 at 4:30 p.m.

Candidates may file affidavits of withdrawal up to 5 p.m. on September 14, 2006.

Filing is open for the following seats:

One 2-year Mayor seat.
Two 4-year City Council seats.

If you have any questions please call City Clerk Irene Bauer at 763-444-7158.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why so little for the filing fee?

George said...

The fee is set by the state and is determined by population.