About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

25,000 and Counting

We have official gone over 25,000 page visitors. The last few months have generated a lot of visitors because of the campaign. The numbers per month have finally surpassed last years high month.

Last years high month was generated after the Mayor and Council Members Johnson and Larson obeyed Iverson's request to try to silence my Blog. That City "investigation" showed the extent of the relationship between the City's largest developer and the majority of three on the Council.

I believe the Blog has been an incredible communication tool. The e-mails and phones calls generated from Blog readers has helped me tremendously.

No comments: