About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

E-mail List

I have had numerous request about being added to the e-mail update list.

If you would like to be on the e-mail/blog update list, send me an e-mail request. The e-mail list is confidential and all updates are sent "blind" so no one knows you are on the list. Send to george.wimmer@genesiswireless.us simply click on the link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two people I had conversation with did not realise the local voting options were on the back side of the voter's form. Voters should be informed that the form is double-sided or a sign in the voters booth stated the forms is double-sided.

George said...

I will check into this. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I was told when I voted that I had to fill out both sides. Weren't you a little curious after seeing all the election signs that you didn't get to vote for them?