About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Get out and Vote Tuesday

We have less than 36 hours till the polls open on Tuesday. Less than 36 hours to bring true reform and change to Isanti. Everyone knows what is at stake. We must continue to work to the very end. Talk to your friends and neighbors and get out the vote on Tuesday.

We have laid out a clear agenda for progressive reform vs the Mayor's business as usual approach. There will be clear choices to make for Isanti Mayor and City Council. It is in the voters' hands to determine our future.

Everyone should be on the lookout for any last minute shenanigans. Onto Victory Tuesday.

No comments: