About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

On to Victory

Reform is in the air, we only need to seize it and bring home Victory. It is an exciting time to be involved and for us all to help shape our future City. Everyone should be aware of the stakes of this election by now. We either win or the entrenched powers will be all the stronger for having beaten back reform. On to Victory!!!

I will have election results here as soon as they come in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George...On To Victory????....Blah, Blah, Blah

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to you and keep up the good work for you FINE city.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is a new day and a start at an exciting future for the City of Isanti and it's residents!

Anonymous said...

Congrats George! The residents have spoken.