About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank you

I want to thank the Citizens of Isanti for letting me serve. I have been blessed in my life and hope we can all take a moment to reflect on our blessings. We are spending another Thanksgiving and holiday season with brave men and women in harms way. Please reach out to our Veteran families.

In the post immediately after this one I have published a couple Presidential Thanksgiving Decrees and the first ever Thanksgiving Decree with a couple quotes mixed in.

No comments: