About Me

My photo
I have served the City of Isanti as Mayor since 2007. We have accomplished great things together and I look forward to building on our success. United, we move forward to a better future. You may contact me at 763-442-8749 or e-mail me at george@georgewimmer.com.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Vote for Progressive Reform

We have four more days until the election. We will have the historic opportunity to reform our City. Four more days until the Citizens of Isanti take back control from an elite click. We must lower our high taxes and City fees, clean up our water, provide a safe city and direct our efforts and resources to dramatically improve our commercial/industrial base. We must pass a comprehensive Conflict of Interest Policy to rid Isanti of the destructive influence of money and power on City Council decisions.This is a grass roots campaign, I do not have big money backing my run for Mayor. Our ideas of reform however will win out over any amount of money thrown at us. We are fighting for:

Citizen Safety
This November 7th you will have a clear choice between progressive reform or business as usual. Now is the time to make a choice for the future of Isanti. I ask for your support in my efforts to reform Isanti. Together we must preserve Isanti's Traditions while planning for the future.

No comments: